Membrane Rubber Roofing in Vermont
Membrane rubber roofing is a type of roofing that uses membrane materials to create a watertight barrier. Membrane roofing is often used on commercial and industrial buildings, as well as on some residences. There are two main types of membrane roofing: Thermoplastic and thermoset. Thermoplastic membrane roofing (TPO) is made from a variety of plastics that soften when heated and harden when cooled. This makes thermoplastic membrane roofing easy to weld, which creates a strong seam that is resistant to leaks. Thermoset membrane roofing (EPDM) is made from rubber or asphalt that is hardened, or heat-treated, to create a strong bond between the molecules. This makes thermoset membrane roofing extremely strong and durable, making it an excellent choice for areas with high winds or heavy rainfall.
Membrane roofing is made from a membrane of synthetic rubber or thermoplastic, which is then laminated to a layer of reinforcing fabric. membrane roofing is very durable and can last for 20 years or more with proper maintenance. It is also resistant to fire, wind, and UV radiation, making it an ideal choice for exposed locations. membrane roofing is typically installed in sections, which are then welded together at the seams. This creates a watertight seal that helps to prevent leaks and protect the building from the elements. membrane rubber roofing is an affordable and effective way to protect your investment. Contact Vermont Construction Company today to see if this style of roofing fits your needs.
- Ideal for low slope roof installations
- Service offered to owners and contractors
Get your free roofing estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Membrane Rubber Roofing Features
EPDM Membrane Roofing
- The average lifespan of a EPDM roof can be upwards of 50 years!
- Highly resistant to wind, rain, hail, snow and ice.
- EPDM is an ecologically conscious material, made from synthetic rubbers.
- Can be easily applied and requires limited maintenance over time.
- Easy to clean and upkeep.
- All work is backed by our top of the line warranty!
TPO Membrane Roofing
- Low cost and quick installation processes.
- TPO roof sheets are a recyclable roofing material.
- Reflective of sunlight, decreasing energy costs for your business.
- Flexible material that can withstand temperature fluctuations and punctures.
- Can last up to 20 years.
- Weather and water resistant, keeps out molds and funguses.
Durable and Cost-Effective
- Less expensive to repair than other flat roofing options.
- Lightweight and easily applied, limiting building maintenance costs.
- Long lifespan limits the need for repair and replacement.
- Water, wind, and UV solar resistant materials.
- Flexible materials allow for easy installation.
The Vermont Construction Company
Quality. Integrity. Value. Trust.
We don’t take a cookie-cutter approach. We are dedicated to understanding the values and circumstances of every customer and their projects. We tailor the parameters of your project to fit your needs.
A message from our valued customers
Joe and his crew did an amazing job on my roof. It was not an easy roof to work on and they handled it professionally and were always… Read More…
From quote to first shingle, the turnaround on getting started on our new roof was very quick. Joe and his crew were very professional, communicated clearly progress and… Read More…
I highly recommend Vermont Construction Company. They arrived on time, and accomplished my remodel in a timely matter. Read More…
Hands on managers and excellent problem solvers. I could not be more pleased with their skills, timeliness, updated communications, and responsiveness The crew(s) were respectful and courteous. Read More…
I trust Vermont Construction for my family construction projects. They are committed to perfection and cater to our needs, while staying on budget and on time. Read More…