Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Vermont
Asphalt shingle roofing is one of the most popular roof types on the market today. Asphalt shingles are made from a fiberglass mat that is covered with asphalt and then topped with ceramic granules. This combination of materials makes asphalt shingles durable and weather resistant. Asphalt shingles are available in a wide range of colors and styles, making them a versatile roofing option.
Asphalt shingle roofing is perfect for many homeowners due to its durability and affordability. Asphalt shingles are easy to install and can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance. Asphalt shingles are also fire resistant and can help to prevent energy loss in your home. If you are considering asphalt shingle roofing for your home, be sure to consult with Vermont Construction Company to ensure that it is the right choice for your home.
Get your free roofing estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Asphalt Shingle Roofing Features
Customizable Roofing Options
- Asphalt shingles are made in a variety of shapes and sizes to ensure that any roof is protected with quality and reliability.
- Made in many colors to relate with any color palette.
- Can be easily applied and maintained with respect to other roofing features.
- Allow for simple installation process of solar panels.
- All work is backed by our top-of-the-line warranty!
Cost-Effective Roofing Material
- Best budget-conscious option for people with steeper roofs or larger homes
- Costs a fraction the price of other roofing materials
- Lightweight material, leaving less strain on the structure of your home.
- Easily installed and maintained.
- Most common roofing material in the US
Protection from the Elements
- The average lifespan of asphalt shingles can be more than 25 years of protection!
- Wind-Resistant to wind speeds upwards of 150mph, making these a viable roofing material for any storm.
- Water-resistant material to help prevent molds and algae from growing in your home.
- Insulates and can help reflect sunlight, diminishing home energy costs.
Owens Corning Shingle Colors
In selecting the right color shingle for your roof we advise beginning your search online to explore and narrow down the array of shingle color options available. However, it’s important to note that computer monitor color variations can affect the perceived appearance. Therefore, we strongly recommend requesting an authentic shingle sample to observe how it complements your home’s exterior elements under different natural lighting conditions. Lastly, to ensure complete satisfaction with your color choice, we suggest observing the shingle installed on an actual home. Vermont Construction Company can provide a sample and even assist you in locating a local installation for a more accurate assessment.
Need asphalt shingle roof repair instead of a brand new roof?
The Vermont Construction Company
Quality. Integrity. Value. Trust.
We don’t take a cookie-cutter approach. We are dedicated to understanding the values and circumstances of every customer and their projects. We tailor the parameters of your project to fit your needs.
A message from our valued customers
Joe and his crew did an amazing job on my roof. It was not an easy roof to work on and they handled it professionally and were always… Read More…
From quote to first shingle, the turnaround on getting started on our new roof was very quick. Joe and his crew were very professional, communicated clearly progress and… Read More…
I highly recommend Vermont Construction Company. They arrived on time, and accomplished my remodel in a timely matter. Read More…
Hands on managers and excellent problem solvers. I could not be more pleased with their skills, timeliness, updated communications, and responsiveness The crew(s) were respectful and courteous. Read More…
I trust Vermont Construction for my family construction projects. They are committed to perfection and cater to our needs, while staying on budget and on time. Read More…