Project Coordinator Job in Vermont
The Project Coordinator supports multiple job sites and on-site project supervisors, managing the movement of employees and materials to sites as needed.
The Project Coordinator must be excellent at self-management and task-management, as they will be responsible for smooth communication and operation flow across multiple job sites simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be capable of implementing and using software solutions for task management and project management.
The Project Coordinator must have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, project managers, and employees. The Project Coordinator must be emotionally intelligent and capable of commanding respect from employees and clients from all walks of life. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in fast-paced, detail-oriented environments.
Areas of Responsibility
- Hold weekly meetings with clients to review budgets of ongoing projects
- Communicate with Project Supervisors to maintain all necessary equipment, materials, and manpower as needed on all sites.
- Work with Estimator to bring new projects into the Active Pipeline
- Ordering long lead-time materials
- Acquiring permits
- Scheduling subcontractors ahead of project start
- Reviewing schedule, scope, and cost estimate to provide customers and Project Supervisors with information about unforeseen project needs
- Maintain standards of professionalism amongst employees and subs
- Ensure compliance with building regulations and safety codes
- Enforce administrative processes
- Reviewing time logs
- Ensuring receipts and invoices are appropriately cost-coded
Here are just a few of the reasons to choose a career path with Vermont Construction Company Roofing Division.
See an opening that best matches your skills and interests? Apply and upload your resume below! We will respond once we’ve reviewed your information.