Drywall Installer Job in Vermont
Seeking experienced drywall installers to join our elite team.
– Perform all steps of drywall installation & finishing.
– Experience with all types and ranges of residential and commercial drywall finishing.
– Inspects drywall surfaces for imperfections (screw heads, misaligned joints, bad hanging etc.) then mark drywall surface with pencil prior to starting.
– Eliminates visible joints, knows how to eliminate air bubbles, tapes are not blistered, switch and receptacle boxes are finished tight.
– Install cornerbead, trim beads, reveal beads straight, plumb and on tight utilizing string lines, laser, square, or straight edge.
– Ability to work independently on job sites
– Skill required to patch/repair existing drywall into like-new appearance.
Must be willing to relocate to VT, assistance is available.
Here are just a few of the reasons to choose a career path with Vermont Construction Company Roofing Division.
See an opening that best matches your skills and interests? Apply and upload your resume below! We will respond once we’ve reviewed your information.